Atome is a leading buy now pay later brand in Asia offering consumers choice, convenience and flexibility in how they choose to shop and pay, with zero-interest payments over time.
We partner over 5,000 online and offline retailers in nine markets (Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand and mainland China).
Atome, pronounced as "A-Toe-Me', stands for "Available to Me". We enable consumers' deepest passions by making products and services more accessible, affordable, and available to them--via customisable features and a smarter shopping experience.
As part of the Advance Intelligence Group, an Al-driven technology company with over 1500+ employees in 12 markets worldwide, we are united by a shared vision and purpose: to Advance with Intelligence for a Better Life--for our customers, colleagues and communities.
Our culture is built on values that are core to who we are and what we stand for:
- We foster an INNOVATION mindset
- We achieve results with EFFICIENCY and excellence
- We take pride in the QUALITY of our work
- We uphold INTEGRITY in all we do
- We embrace COLLABORATION to work across business lines and borders
- Responsible for UX design (including iOS and Android app) of Atome consumer products.
- Create user flows, wireframe, prototypes, low-medium fidelity mockups. Design the information architecture, interface, and interaction flow of the products.
- Collaborate with product managers and business stakeholders to plan end-to-end product strategy and roadmap.
- Collaborate with product managers, researchers, UI designers and engineers to support product releases.
- 3+ years experience as a product designer / UX designer at a digital company. Previous experience building fintech/e-commerce related products will be a plus.
- You are able to quickly ideate with diagrams, wireframes, hi-fi mockups and prototypes to communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviours.
- You have played a part from concept to launch in shipping multiple products or features with a clear business impact.
- You’re passionate about building the best possible user experience, and you monitor your metrics to ensure you’re delivering.
- You are able to work independently within constrains. You are a resourceful problem solver, taking initiatives to push team forward, and able to find alternative methods to solve problems.
- You have experience in conducting UX research (desk research, workshops, user interviews, surveys, etc.), and able to collaborate with other designer/researcher to plan, conduct and synthesise research outcome into meaningful insights.
- Business efficiency in both English and Mandarin will be a plus due to regional coverage.